The new energy law provides information for the periods of the contracts for purchasing electricity as following:
Solar energy – 20 years
Geothermal – 20 years
Biomass – 20 years
Wind – 12 years
All the above periods apply for new projects.
The preferential prices will not be changed throughout the period of the contract. The present prices remain and are in force for projects which already are operating. Those with preliminary contracts and final contract for connection to the grid will work on prices defined from SEWRC to the date of Act 15.
- Expected Feed-in Tariffs For Renewable Energy in Bulgaria From April 2010
- The Bulgarian Ministry of Economy and Energy Presented the New Law for Renewable Energy
- Producing Electricity from Renewable Energy Sources in Bulgaria
- Feed-in Tariffs For Renewable Energy in Bulgaria
- New Renewable Energy Act – Excerpts