Date: Venue: Inter Expo Center, Sofia
Profile: Solar Systems and Technologies
The solar industry enters a new phase of its development and is taking the lead in the global energy mix. According to Mr. Ingmar Wilhelm, president of the European Photovoltaic Association (EPIA) ‘The important declining costs, the validity of the ecological footprint and new innovative features are creating today’s good climate for investment in PV technology, which is on the way to becoming a fully competitive part of the electricity system in the European Union and an increasingly important part of the world’s energy future’.
The excellent solar irradiation indicators on the Balkans and the interest of leading companies in the sector provoke us to organize the SEE Solar Exhibition. It will be held for the first time parallel to the 8-th edition of the annual SE European Exhibition on EE & RES – 64% of its area in 2011 was covered by companies operating in the solar industry.
SEE Solar Exhibition will present most up-to-date photovoltaic and solar thermal systems and will bring together manufacturers, installers, investors, designers and consultants.
‘Bulgaria is a really interesting market, which is in the beginning of renewable energies.’ Fink Georg, Gehrlicher Solar AG, Germany
‘The exhibition met our expectation with the number of exhibitors and interest of visitors not only from Bulgaria, but as well as from the surrounding region.’ Oto Gazovic, Asemid Solar, Slovakia
- South-East European Conference & Exhibition “SAVE the Planet” – Waste Management, Recycling, Environment – 28-30 March 2012, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 8th South-East European Congress & Exhibition on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy -28-30 March 2012, Sofia, Bulgaria
- SEE Solar 2010 – 3rd December 2010, Sofia, Bulgaria – A Dazzling Future for Solar power in SEE
- 7th Southeast European Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Congress and Exhibition
- International Congress on Energy Efficiency /EE/ & Renewable Energy Sources /RES/ for South-East Europe – 14 – 16 April, 2010